Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated and maintained by The Department of Urology, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge (“The Urology Department”).
- Although we attempt to keep this website up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. The Urology Department makes no representation, nor gives any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research finding, surgical or medical procedure or facts contained in any research paper displayed or depicted on this site. Users of this website must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information.
- The Department of Urology, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. The Department of Urology shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
- Users are entitled to download information for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of the Department of Urology. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, licence, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- The Department of Urology does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made of any other linked site. Any user, website operator or host wishing to create a link to the Department’s website must first obtain the permission of the Department of Urology.
- The statements and opinions contained within this web site are those of the Consultant Urologists, except where otherwise stated, and not those of Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Addenbrooke’s Hospital).
- The Department of Urology is unable to respond to unsolicited medical questions from patients and relatives (via e-mails or written correspondence) addressed to individual staff or to the webmaster. Unsolicited e-mail requests for medical advice, patient referral or sources of medical information will not be answered. Potential patients are strongly advised to seek competent medical advice from a registered medical practitioner.